Sunday, October 21, 2012

Starting

Starting any thing is easy its keeping it up that I personally have difficulty with. I try a lot of different strategies. Post its around the house and even in my car. Alarms on my phone and even my husbands phone. I recruit friends and family to make sure I keep what I've started.

So this is going to my journal of how to keep on keeping on. For my experience I going to use running and writing. I have always wanted to visit Ireland. Its photogenic country side is something I have always dreamed about. As I am already a hiker and outdoorsy girl, running a marathon through such a scenic route with be something to brag about whether I win or not.

Writing is something I do a lot of. Whether I'm good at it or not this blog is going to hopeful be more than just a once every other week commitment. In fact I plan to write every day. And I'm recruiting any and all readers to harass me if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment