Monday, October 22, 2012

Clarification

The purpose of this blog is to document the process of change and achievement of my goals. Through my own process I hope to help others with their goals and motivation. I am going to develop my own strategies and share my successes and promise to also share my failures. I'm going to share my research not only for my fitness and training but what I find motivating and inspiring.

My current strategy is to combine running with yoga and weight lifting to build strength and endurance. I'm a healthy weight but I don't know how my diet will be affected by this goal as of yet or vise versa. My support consist of the accountability this blog will hold me to. I also with be training with a friend...sort of. I'm originally from Michigan so we will be training on our own but our goal is the same. Rachael my best friend from high school will be doing this with me. We both are going to school and trying to get our careers and lives started so we set our deadline for two years from now. That gives us time to train, experiment with marathons closer to home and save up for our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment