Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feed back

Finding motivation for everyday can be hard. There are consistent demands that are sometimes emotionally draining as well as mentally and physically. People are competent to figure out what they want  and need. People are also competent as to the best way to go about getting it. Thinking through what's best for you and developing your own working plan helps to further your confidence. But achieving a goal requires active participation and understanding.

I know I'm not likely to work out if I don't do it first thing in the morning. I understand some days I'm just going to be running late or have other commitments that will affect my routine from time to time. I also understand missing one running session wont bring an end to my goal. Regression is part of the process. Missing one day once in a while isn't regression. Taking a whole weekend is regression. But so long as you learn from it don't let it stop you from making more progress.

Any progress is success and past successes are important to motivation and empowerment. The more I focus on what I've accomplished the more positive I see myself and my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment